Ceiling dampers are designed to function as a heat barrier in air handling openings penetrating fire resistive membrane ceilings. The Model Series 507RD has been especially designed to provide protection and simple installation in specific design wood truss ceiling assemblies. The 507RD assembly consists of a ceiling damper-mounted in the round inlet collar of an internally insulated sheet metal register box (boot), that accommodates a steel Grille or register.
Royal Metal 45 deg Slant Top Insulated Radiation Damper, Model: 507RD, 10 x 6 in, G60 Steel, Galvanized, Ceiling Mount, 212 deg F, 8-1/2 in D, 5 in Duct Size
- Blade insulation - non-asbestos classified
- 1 in W x 1/2 in D plaster flange
- Catalog https://assets.unilogcorp.com/267/ITEM/DOC/Royal_Metal_507RD12681_Catalog.pdf
- Instruction/Installation Manual https://assets.unilogcorp.com/267/ITEM/DOC/Royal_Metal_507RD10651_Instruction_Installation Manual.pdf
- Specification Sheet https://assets.unilogcorp.com/267/ITEM/DOC/Royal_Metal_507RD10651_Specification_Sheet.pdf
- Specification Sheet https://assets.unilogcorp.com/267/ITEM/DOC/Royal_Metal_507RD10661_Specification_Sheet.pdf